Strength: The combination of herbs contained in Zero Nicotine suppresses withdrawal symptoms better than all other natural solutions I’ve tried. And I was equally pleased that these effects lasted longer than most others too. This patch is a powerful tool.
Value: Users of natural quit smoking products succeed and thus obtain value when they are consistent and committed. Most smokers should start with at least a 4 month supply, with heavier smokers opting for more.
- 1 month supply: $59.95
- 2 month supply: $109.95
- 4 month supply: $179.95
- 6 month supply: $239.95
Results: It is generally advisable to reduce your nicotine intake if possible before you switch to the product. But after that, Zero Nicotine is all you need. It cleans your system fast and takes effect immediately.
Speed of Results: The Nicotine addiction lasts up to a week from your quitting date, although withdrawal symptoms will likely last 8 times that period. Smokers therefore need something to carry them beyond this threshold. The Zero Nicotine patch itself begins to enter the system and alleviate withdrawal within minutes – and reaches full strength within an hour.
Side Effects: No side effects are associated with Zero Nicotine.
User Satisfaction: Quitters like myself are so pleased with the Zero Nicotine product because it is the most user-friendly system on the market. Because the patch needs changing only every few days, the user doesn’t even need to think about smoking for that period.
Ingredients: Zero Nicotine’s formula is a powerful list of natural herbs:
- Gotu Kola – relaxant, memory/ concentration enhancement, increases respiratory process, reduces inflammation and aids liver function.
- Hops – sedative and muscle relaxants, diminishes tobacco cravings.
- Skullcap – alleviates headache, anxiety and supports the nervous system.
- Oat – fights fatigue and anxiety, and acts as an antioxidant.
- Peppermint – stimulates blood circulation reduces nervousness. Peppermint also cleanses the lungs of mucous making breathing much easier.
- Ginger Root – provides the body with essentials such as protein, calcium, iron and, potassium. Alleviates upset stomach and chills from quitting withdrawal symptoms.
- Gentian – improves circulation and stimulates the body, improves thyroid function and is a treatment for ulcers.
- Safflower – reduces coughing, treats bronchial conditions and enhances immune system.
- Eucalyptus – aids asthma and other respiratory conditions. Eucalyptus can also help heal lung conditions, colds, and sore throats.
- Slippery Elm – eliminates coughs and purifies the body by ridding it of toxins. Also boosts the immune system.
- Licorice Root – alleviates coughing and sore throat, helps liver filter toxic substances , and combats fatigue or stimulant withdrawal symptoms.
- Alfalfa – reduces heart or respiratory issues, prevents fluid buildup and relieves high blood pressure.
- Passion Flower – another relaxant that produces a calming effect on the CNS.
- Sarsaparilla – enhances circulation, boosts energy and eliminates toxins in the blood.
- Bayberry – also enhances circulation, combats bacterial infections, coughing and sore throat.
- Echinacea Powder – helps resist tobacco cravings and boost the immune system.